Power Purls Podcast is now a live weekly video show! Join Kara Gott Warner on the Power Purls Facebook Page each week to watch live and interact with the week’s featured guest. Click here to follow Power Purls on Facebook, and get a reminder when Kara goes live every week!
In this episode, Kara chats with special guests, Chelsea Fitch of Knit Fitch, Francoise Danoy of Aroha Knits and Claire Probst of We Love Knitting! You may be remember Chelsea and Francoise (AKA Frenchie), because they are returning guests. Now, they are back again to chat about FiberBoss College LIVE. If your wish is to profit from your passion, then this is a must-listen to episode!
- How Chelsea, Francoise and Claire built businesses around a passion for yarn
- How FiberBoss College fills a need for biz-minded fiberistas!
- Get the FiberBoss College LIVE Curriculum details
- So the big question – WHY a live event like this? WHY now?
- How FiberBoss College is different than what’s already out there
- The #1 way to build an authentic following on Instagram
- How to get past the overwhelm of starting a design business
- How to give “evidence” to your brain to choose courage over fear
- Indecision is actually a decision to NOT do something
- How you can get the online replay of the event!
Give Yourself the Gift of Creativity this Holiday Season!
Explore the art of shawl-making in this 5-day intuitive journey. Click here to reserve your spot!
Do you love the podcast?
Support the show on Patreon and get:
*Audio workshops that inspire intentional living through yarn crafting
*Weekly minisodes delivered every Monday to inspire your week ahead.
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links in this episode are affiliate links. I will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase and there is no additional cost for you to do so. When I make a recommendation, it is because I have personal experience with these products and have used them myself. I only recommend products I believe in and suggest them because I know they will be helpful, not because of the small commission I make if you decide to make a purchase. The commission I earn helps offset the production expenses that I incur to produce Power Purls, and by purchasing products through these links, also helps you to become a supporter of this podcast and for that, I am truly grateful.