Knitting often dictates life, and life often dictates knitting.
- Why the flood gates are open now more then ever to explore the subject of knitting and mindfulness
- Creating rituals surrounding our knitting
- How knitting can serve our anchor when we feel the ground fall from beneath us
- Knitting as a morning routine
- Why does knitting make us feel so good?
- What is knitting intuition and how can we trust in it?
- How Power Purls Podcast has evolved into an engaging community and how you can get involved
- How spontaneously picking up your needles can be a form of therapy
- Bridging the gap between the technical and the divine
- Kara’s journey to podcasting and her quirky approach
- Why Kara started Power Purls Podcast and where it’s going
- Kara shares her two parallel paths – creativity and wellness and how she has “knit them together”
- Kara shares how her quest for wellness became passion to help others
- How a knitting journal can be a mix of technical and creative doodles. Find your intuitive quirky approach
- In the Power Purls Patreon Community, Kara shares “minisodes” that marry these two worlds
- PowerPurlsPodcast.com/Community to learn about workshops, challenges, unreleased recordings and group coaching
Click here to learn more about the benefits and rewards when you become a patron of Power Purls Podcast!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links in this episode are affiliate links. I will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase and there is no additional cost for you to do so. When I make a recommendation, it is because I have personal experience with these products and have used them myself. I only recommend products I believe in and suggest them because I know they will be helpful, not because of the small commission I make if you decide to make a purchase. The commission I earn helps offset the production expenses that I incur to produce Power Purls, and by purchasing products through these links, also helps you to become a supporter of this podcast and for that, I am truly grateful.